Default Font

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Default Font

Postby potamito » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Is it posible to change the default font config so when im creating/editing a HUD profile i dont have to go through each stat one by one? Is a bit annoying that i dont use/like the default font type/size PT4 has so everytime im creating/editing a HUD profile i dont have to change it everytime, thanks.
potamito

Re: Default Font

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 pm

You can't change the default but you can highlight all stats by clicking in the Group Items area, holding shift, scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the last item in the list. Then you can change the font for everything in that group all at once.
kraada

Postby akivlin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:09 pm

kraada wrote:You can't change the default but you can highlight all stats by clicking in the Group Items area, holding shift, scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the last item in the list. Then you can change the font for everything in that group all at once.

I've tried highlighting as suggested above but it selects only the first and last item. Why wouldn't it work?

Or is there now a config file I could edit to change the default font settings when creating a new item?
akivlin

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:44 pm

That's standard Windows functionality so be sure to do it like this:

1. Left click on the first stat in the list of 'Group Item' for your HUD profile.

2. Scroll to the bottom of the stat list.

3. Press and hold down shift and while doing so click on the last item in the list.

4. If you have trouble with the steps above you can also select (left-click) any stat in the list and then press CTRL-A to select all of them.

Once that's done all the stats should be selected (highlighted in blue) and you can change the font for all of them at the same time.
Flag_Hippo

Postby akivlin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:That's standard Windows functionality so be sure to do it like this:

1. Left click on the first stat in the list of 'Group Item' for your HUD profile.

2. Scroll to the bottom of the stat list.

3. Press and hold down shift and while doing so click on the last item in the list.

4. If you have trouble with the steps above you can also select (left-click) any stat in the list and then press CTRL-A to select all of them.

Once that's done all the stats should be selected (highlighted in blue) and you can change the font for all of them at the same time.

Oh, now I get it, the Group Items list can be multi selected with shift! I'm so dumb. Thank you!

When creating new popups I add a column of stats then I select them by holding ctrl and left-clicking each stat so I can change Position and Alignment in one go but it would be a lot faster if I could use shift-click to quickly select them. It isn't possible to use quickly multi select such a group of items via the Group Items list.

Has anyone requested being able to quickly select a group of items in the designer for example a column of stats or a 5x5 grid of stats?
akivlin

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 am

akivlin wrote:When creating new popups I add a column of stats then I select them by holding ctrl and left-clicking each stat so I can change Position and Alignment in one go but it would be a lot faster if I could use shift-click to quickly select them. It isn't possible to use quickly multi select such a group of items via the Group Items list.

You can use shift click to select a group of stats as long as they are listed successively e.g. if you were to select the 10th stat in the list and shift-click the 20th stat then those two stats and everything in between will get selected. Note after shift clicking to select a group of stats you can still use ctrl-click to select other stats outside of that range.
Flag_Hippo

Postby akivlin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:49 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
akivlin wrote:When creating new popups I add a column of stats then I select them by holding ctrl and left-clicking each stat so I can change Position and Alignment in one go but it would be a lot faster if I could use shift-click to quickly select them. It isn't possible to use quickly multi select such a group of items via the Group Items list.

You can use shift click to select a group of stats as long as they are listed successively e.g. if you were to select the 10th stat in the list and shift-click the 20th stat then those two stats and everything in between will get selected. Note after shift clicking to select a group of stats you can still use ctrl-click to select other stats outside of that range.

Yes, I understand the Group Items multi select functionality now. Thanks. Surprisingly I can't ctrl-click in the Group Items list to deselect an item, why is that?

Also, how do you quickly multi select a vertical column of stats, all with different names, to be able to change their Alignment and Position in one go?
akivlin

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:48 pm

akivlin wrote:Surprisingly I can't ctrl-click in the Group Items list to deselect an item, why is that?

I do not know but I have forwarded that issue to the development team however you can ctrl-click in the stat grid to deselect stats rather than in the 'Group Items' list.
akivlin wrote:Also, how do you quickly multi select a vertical column of stats, all with different names, to be able to change their Alignment and Position in one go?

If you are referring to the grid of stats in the HUD Profile Editor rather than the 'Group Items' list then you will need to do that by ctrl-clicking each stat.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4