Preflop bet size problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop bet size problem

Postby Neven Jevtić » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:34 am

Hey, so I want to review my hands in the BBvsBTN for 2x open size. However, when I try to add a filter (preflop 2 bet size between 1 and 2.1) there are either no results or I have to negate the statement (NOT -> ...) to get the results.
But then whichever way I get the result it still has some hands where there is for example a limp and then a 3x 2bet.

My other filters include:
Position of raiser: BTN (0)
Position of hero; BB (8)
Called preflop 2bet
Range of hands

Does anyone have any Ideas about the 2 filters under actions and opportunities that are connected to sizing. I hope someone can help me with this because it should be a really simple filter but I don't know what's bothering it.
Neven Jevtić

Re: Preflop bet size problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:01 pm

When you add a filter for preflop 2bet size that applies to you and since you cannot both call a 2bet and make a 2bet that's why you are not getting any results so use 'Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop Actions Encountered With Sizes -> 2Bet Preflop Between' instead. Also since you have already invested 1BB in the big blind then if the button raises 2x then you are facing a 2bet of 1BB and not 2BB so you need to take that into account when filtering for the size of a raise faced in the blinds.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Preflop bet size problem

Postby Neven Jevtić » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Thanks man. I've been trying many options including 'facing a steal' but never tried it in combination with 1bb less because of being in the BB. I suspected that to be the thing and tried it in other filters but failed because i didn't combine the two.
Neven Jevtić

Return to PokerTracker 4