All hands in HUD?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

All hands in HUD?

Postby akeman » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:53 am

Hi,

I have searched but not found any clear and new answer so:
Is it possible to show not session stats but all or limited by numbers stats in the HUD?

TY
akeman

Re: All hands in HUD?

Postby akeman » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Not anyone?
Yes or NO?
akeman

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Not for hero, you can show lifetime stats for everyone and that's the default. If you want to see hero's lifetime stats in a HUD format you can use the Replayer and set it to show lifetime stats for hero in the Options button there.
kraada

Postby akeman » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:24 pm

kraada wrote:Not for hero, you can show lifetime stats for everyone and that's the default. If you want to see hero's lifetime stats in a HUD format you can use the Replayer and set it to show lifetime stats for hero in the Options button there.

Nope. it seems it shows the session stats for every one. Where do I change this setting?
akeman

Postby francobg » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:00 pm

I have the same problem.
francobg

Postby akeman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:29 am

This is on a Mac client playing 6 handed NL.
akeman

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:45 am

The default is to show lifetime stats for your opponents - it should only show session stats if the session stats option was enabled at that table (either by right clicking a player or via the PT-icon menu).
Bear in mind that "lifetime stats" means stats based on the hands in your database. If you haven't imported any hands against a player to your personal database then you won't have any previous stats on them.

Your Hud Options can also restrict the data you see, but unless you have something like tight 'number of players filtered' ranges they shouldn't make it look like session-only stats.

If you're sure you have previous hands on a player which you're not seeing in the Hud please open a Support Ticket and report your problem. Include screenshots to illustrate along with your log file so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby akeman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:05 am

My bad. I actually works as stated. Thank's for taking time and answer. :oops:
akeman

Postby PetarM » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:02 am

Hello,

I am having the same problem: I set all to lifetime stats, but it doesn't work for my HUD - only for the others.
When I set the option in the replayer it works but only for the replayer, not for the table

Thank you for helping with that
Best regards,
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:46 am

This is by design and PokerTracker 4 only shows your session stats in the HUD which indicate what you've done at the current table. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you do so in your reports or load up a hand in the replayer as you mentioned. Your lifetime stats don't change much if at all after each individual hand but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4