Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny
I'm using Poker Tracker 4 on IPoker, and I can not get the stats to move to the left of the screen.
So The stats for players on the right is fine the stats site on top of the players.
But Players on the left of the screen I have to have the stats in the middle of the table. When I try to move the stats over the play the stats disappear.
Can anyone help me out with this problem?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:33 pm
1. Start PokerTracker 4.
2. Select "File > Open User Data Folder"
3. Close PokerTracker 4.
4. In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.
5.Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:
6. Save the change and try things out again but if the HUD still gets cut off you can repeat the process and try a higher value.
- Posts: 9083
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests