Tournament results all wrong

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament results all wrong

Postby ZeroDegreez » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi!
I just played a bounty tournament on stars. When I looked at the result reported, it's all wrong. I had two rebuys, but the report only shows one entry paid instead of three. Last week a tournament on stars was interrupted midway due to technical issues and the report was all wrong there too. Is this something you're working on? I think it has had wrong results reported for a month or so, not sure, but my results seems too high.

Regards
ZD
-I know i can configure the report manually.
ZeroDegreez

Re: Tournament results all wrong

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:48 am

Make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries into PokerTracker 4 as well as the hand histories:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If you have tournaments where the results are not being detected correctly then please attach the relevant hand history & tournament summary files provided by PokerStars to a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your auto-imported files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo

Postby ZeroDegreez » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:48 am

If I understand you right that tournament should be in the 'processed' folder. However, that folder is empty.
ZeroDegreez

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:12 pm

If you have changed the default folder for archiving auto-imported files then you can check what you are using via 'Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences'.

If the 'Move Processed Files To:' is disabled (which we do not recommend) then the files will still be in your PokerStars folders.

If things are not setup with PokerStars correctly to import your data while playing then only a limited number of hands will have imported into PokerTracker 4 and in that case you will not have accurate results nor any hand history/summary files to find.

If you only import hands manually into PokerTracker 4 (Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk) then the files do not get moved and they will still be in the folder you imported them from originally.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4