winnings

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

winnings

Postby jack76 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:44 am

hey:)
im new heer but used pt4 a long time.
my pt4 does not track my winnings correct anymore.i play 5$ spins and when i win a x2 x3 x5 x10 ect. it only shows 8,80$ insetd of the real amounth.
can someone help me heer
-jack
jack76

Re: winnings

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:15 pm

What site(s) are these tournaments on? The information provided in hand histories varies by site and if the results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 will not know what they are and Spin & Gos have random prizepools. Most poker sites provide files in a format which you can open with a text editor such as NotePad so you can verify if that is the case or not but in cases where tournament summary information isn't included in the files provided by your poker site then you can manually edit your results in PokerTracker 4. If that information is included in your poker site files then please send them to us in a Support Ticket. Also if all these tournaments you are referring to are on PokerStars then for the most accurate results make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries
Flag_Hippo

Postby jack76 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm

i play on stars,guess they send cashes with the hh.never bin a problem before.but haw does i edit it my self for each day
jack76

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:26 pm

jack76 wrote:i play on stars,guess they send cashes with the hh.never bin a problem before.

It should work on PokerStars as long you are saving and importing the tournament summaries so check that this is setup correctly:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If things are setup correctly send a sample of hand history AND tournament summary files which are not working for you to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
jack76 wrote:but haw does i edit it my self for each day

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually
Flag_Hippo

Postby jack76 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:49 am

i would like to do all that but sadly im a idiot when it comes to pcer.i guess it all comes right from stars it track every thing ,like cev,hands,100/bb days i played.just teh cashes it fucks up.but i cant really help you by sending all that.
jack76

Return to PokerTracker 4