Exporting observed hands - Pokerbros

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Exporting observed hands - Pokerbros

Postby ICSTBIYE » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:08 am

Hi,

I've been mining hands on this app. I can see that they are in fact in the DB. For example over the last 2 days that's a 30k hand sample (haven't actually played a single hand myself).
Now if I go to the Advanced tab and specify the dates (with the active player being an alias that groups all accounts used for the mining), it only exports a small fraction of that 30k sample.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
ICSTBIYE

Re: Exporting observed hands - Pokerbros

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:56 pm

ICSTBIYE wrote:I've been mining hands on this app. I can see that they are in fact in the DB. For example over the last 2 days that's a 30k hand sample (haven't actually played a single hand myself).

Where are you getting the 30k value from? If you are in an 'All Players' report have you accounted for each hand displayed there not being unique?
ICSTBIYE wrote:Now if I go to the Advanced tab and specify the dates

Therre is a known issue where exporting by date uses UTC time instead of local so you might need to account for that.
ICSTBIYE wrote:(with the active player being an alias that groups all accounts used for the mining)

Can you specify what you've done here in more detail and how you know which "accounts" to group (by "accounts" I assume you mean "players").
Flag_Hippo

Postby ICSTBIYE » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:48 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Where are you getting the 30k value from? If you are in an 'All Players' report have you accounted for each hand displayed there not being unique?

It is from the All players report, and no I did not account for that. This is probably it then.

Flag_Hippo wrote:Can you specify what you've done here in more detail and how you know which "accounts" to group (by "accounts" I assume you mean "players").

Yeah I just meant several "Players" that are all my accounts, grouped into one alias.

Thank you for your help
ICSTBIYE

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:48 pm

ICSTBIYE wrote:Yeah I just meant several "Players" that are all my accounts, grouped into one alias.

I was under the impression you had grouped some of the observed players into an alias as that would be the only way to export observed hands. If you are the active player in the export window then only the hands you played will get exported.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4