Support not responding

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Support not responding

Postby joskol » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:54 pm

I have had an open ticket for over a month. I was in constant communication and the issue was getting resolved until just before Xmas. I have responded to the open ticket many times and I am not hearing back. I cannot open a new ticket with the existing still open. Anyone now how I can reconnect and or send a new message bypassing this ticket.

Thanks much.
joskol

Re: Support not responding

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:03 am

joskol wrote:I have had an open ticket for over a month. I was in constant communication and the issue was getting resolved until just before Xmas. I have responded to the open ticket many times and I am not hearing back.

Your ticket was forwarded to NoteCaddy support but I don't know why they haven't responded. With regards to the NoteCaddy error mentioned in your ticket see this recent post from NoteCaddy support in their sub-forum.
joskol wrote:I cannot open a new ticket with the existing still open. Anyone now how I can reconnect and or send a new message bypassing this ticket.

You can open a new support ticket at anytime regardless of whether you have existing open tickets or not via the 'Support' link at the top of this page or this link.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Support not responding

Postby joskol » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:16 pm

Thank you.
joskol

Return to PokerTracker 4