HUD flickering on winamax new client

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD flickering on winamax new client

Postby Thierry Beccaro » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:45 am

Hi,
I recently decided to test again winamax new client, and everything seems to work apart from a somewhat annoying bug:
whenever focus changes from one table to another the HUD flickers which makes its use very uncomfortable.
Is this a known issue? Is there any fix?
Many thanks!
Thierry Beccaro

Re: HUD flickering on winamax new client

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:54 am

Is this on Windows or MacOS?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Thierry Beccaro » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:24 pm

on windows 10 updated to the latest update (same for PT4 and winamax client)
Thierry Beccaro

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:20 am

In that case please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described (record a short video if possible) and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your log files. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby shiva2 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:37 pm

Hello have the same problem here with 'Enable Logging' on
i have win 10 full updated same for winamax and PT4
https://gyazo.com/b4b939ca4e4b7a8319675fe321f7a9bb
shiva2

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:58 am

shiva2 wrote:Hello have the same problem here with 'Enable Logging' on
i have win 10 full updated same for winamax and PT4
https://gyazo.com/b4b939ca4e4b7a8319675fe321f7a9bb

With logging enabled please reproduce this issue and then attach support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby andretti » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:28 pm

Any resolve of this problem? Have the same issue
andretti

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:10 am

This is intended behaviour and is required when tables are stacked or overlapping one another within a single Winamax playground. If you are able to size your playground so that all tables are shown without overlap by either making the playground larger or reducing the number of tables displayed then the HUD will not get hidden on the overlapped tables.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ak0ibon » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:41 am

Would have given anything to be able to keep using the old Winamax client, but as from today, all players have to use the new one :cry:

At first, everything seemed to work fine with PT4, but as soon as I hopened a 2nd table, I was confronted to the "flickering" HUD problem.

Winamax now gives the option to NOT use the playground, but it doesn't change anything. It has nothing to do with tables overlapping. Even when playing on a single table, if you click on any other window (browser, poker lobby...) then when clicking back to the table, the HUD flickers, meaning that at the moment the table takes the focus again, the HUD disappears and the reappears in a fraction of second (maybe the term "blinking" would be more accurate ?). This, of course, making the multitabling experience very, very unconfortable.
ak0ibon

Postby Mike_ » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:02 am

ak0ibon wrote:Would have given anything to be able to keep using the old Winamax client, but as from today, all players have to use the new one :cry:

At first, everything seemed to work fine with PT4, but as soon as I hopened a 2nd table, I was confronted to the "flickering" HUD problem.

Winamax now gives the option to NOT use the playground, but it doesn't change anything. It has nothing to do with tables overlapping. Even when playing on a single table, if you click on any other window (browser, poker lobby...) then when clicking back to the table, the HUD flickers, meaning that at the moment the table takes the focus again, the HUD disappears and the reappears in a fraction of second (maybe the term "blinking" would be more accurate ?). This, of course, making the multitabling experience very, very unconfortable.

Today was my first log in at Winamax since returning from my holidays. "New" client loaded and I couldnt access the "old" version that I usually use. How do you know the old version has gone forever? Multitabling is virtually impossible with the "new" version , right?
Mike_

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4