Winamax poker room update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Winamax poker room update

Postby Marius123 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:20 am

Winamax updated software to new version. Pt4 hud is working, but when moving mouse between table hud is blinking. How to fix it?
Marius123

Re: Winamax poker room update

Postby francisco_leite » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:51 pm

Hello, i have the same problem, but for me hud doesnt appaer at all. But PT4 is importing hands. Any solution ?

Tks
francisco_leite

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:04 pm

Marius123 wrote:Winamax updated software to new version. Pt4 hud is working, but when moving mouse between table hud is blinking. How to fix it?

This is required when tables are stacked or overlapping one another within a single Winamax playground. If you are able to size your playground so that all tables are shown without overlap by either making the playground larger or reducing the number of tables displayed then the HUD will not get hidden on the overlapped tables. If you are experiencing something different please report it in a Support Ticket with your support bundle (and a short video if possible):

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

francisco_leite wrote:Hello, i have the same problem, but for me hud doesnt appaer at all. But PT4 is importing hands. Any solution?

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs and follow up on this. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby francisco_leite » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:22 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
francisco_leite wrote:Hello, i have the same problem, but for me hud doesnt appaer at all. But PT4 is importing hands. Any solution?

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs and follow up on this. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

Done, i'm waiting anwser from support.

tks
francisco_leite

Postby Marius123 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:54 pm

francisco_leite wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:

Done, i'm waiting anwser from support.

tks

Check hand history files location, they are different after update.
Marius123

Postby Marius123 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:16 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Marius123 wrote:Winamax updated software to new version. Pt4 hud is working, but when moving mouse between table hud is blinking. How to fix it?

This is required when tables are stacked or overlapping one another within a single Winamax playground. If you are able to size your playground so that all tables are shown without overlap by either making the playground larger or reducing the number of tables displayed then the HUD will not get hidden on the overlapped tables. If you are experiencing something different please report it in a Support Ticket with your support bundle (and a short video if possible):

Where are no optiom to make playground like 98 zoom size. I can make only like 102 precentage of scale
Marius123

Postby amba » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Someone solve the problem with blinking hud whan moove mouse to another table??? have the same problem .
amba

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:19 am

amba wrote:Someone solve the problem with blinking hud whan moove mouse to another table??? have the same problem .

As mentioned above this is required when tables are stacked or overlapping one another within a single Winamax playground. If you are able to size your playground so that all tables are shown without overlap by either making the playground larger or reducing the number of tables displayed then the HUD will not get hidden on the overlapped tables. If you are experiencing something different please report it in a Support Ticket with your support bundle (and a short video if possible):

Flag_Hippo

Postby TRNSLTR » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:58 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
amba wrote:Someone solve the problem with blinking hud whan moove mouse to another table??? have the same problem .

As mentioned above this is required when tables are stacked or overlapping one another within a single Winamax playground. If you are able to size your playground so that all tables are shown without overlap by either making the playground larger or reducing the number of tables displayed then the HUD will not get hidden on the overlapped tables. If you are experiencing something different please report it in a Support Ticket with your support bundle (and a short video if possible):

The same issue remains when playgrounds are turned off. So you can't fix it?
TRNSLTR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:15 am

TRNSLTR wrote:The same issue remains when playgrounds are turned off. So you can't fix it?

I am not aware of any other known issue with it. If you are having a problem please report it:

Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4