Having trouble configuring CoinPoker hand grabber and HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Having trouble configuring CoinPoker hand grabber and HUD

Postby OKCFTWVA » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:02 pm

Just downloaded coin poker and the advanced coinpoker handconverter but PT4 is not able to auto detect the hand history directory. Says I do not have a coinpoker skin but the screenshot shows i clearly do.
Attachments
PT$ forum.PNG
OKCFTWVA

Re: Having trouble configuring CoinPoker hand grabber and HU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:33 am

You can manually configure the folder where the hands are being saved using the 'Add' button. Also your output format for the hands is 'PokerStars' so if you want to use that you would need to set that directory in PokerTracker 4 under PokerStars. I'd recommend having the converter output the hands for the correct site so they import as that site in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby OKCFTWVA » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:57 am

Is the correct site "OHH (PT$/HM3)" for Output Format? The only other options are Pokerstars, 888, and Winnamax.
OKCFTWVA

Postby OKCFTWVA » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:00 am

For reference this is what I have it configured it at the moment but it does not seem to detect still
Attachments
PT4 help.PNG
OKCFTWVA

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:42 am

OKCFTWVA wrote:Is the correct site "OHH (PT$/HM3)" for Output Format? The only other options are Pokerstars, 888, and Winnamax.

Yes.
OKCFTWVA wrote:For reference this is what I have it configured it at the moment but it does not seem to detect still

That doesn't matter as you have now manually added the folder.

Is the converter creating the hand histories in that directory while playing? If not please contact Advanced Poker Tools support.

If the hand histories are being created but PokerTracker 4 is not importing the hands or the hands are importing but the HUD isn't displaying then please open a Support Ticket with your support bundle attached:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby kino » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:31 pm

Any news in this matter, just trying this and seems the same, hands are written into folder but pt4 not importing them.
kino

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:05 pm

kino wrote:Any news in this matter, just trying this and seems the same, hands are written into folder but pt4 not importing them.

I don't see a ticket from the OP so if you are having a problem please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby kino » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:25 am

Works reasonably well for me, made new db. Using OHH format, only problem is when cp tables have the same name, them stats randomly swap between these tables. I did set preffered seat for 6max and removed the suffix from conferter.
kino

Postby kino » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:34 pm

Ok the thing with mixing tables is not so great. Some tables in cp have the same name and when you play on both of them(there can be more of them with same name) the whole table layout swaps between them quite randomly, sometimes it shows same one layout on both tables, sometimes only one shows and another is empty of hud, sometimes it's fine. Any way to work around it?
kino

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:34 am

Unfortunately if the table names are identical I'm not sure whether it will be possible to distinguish between them, but please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. When you see this again take a screenshot showing both tables and attach it to a Support Ticket along with the PT4 Support Bundle and the hand history files from the session (you can compress those to a single file to attach) so that we can discuss with the development team and see if anything can be done.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4