Pokertracker 4 does not work with ipoker(betsson skin)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokertracker 4 does not work with ipoker(betsson skin)

Postby Ponchua » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:05 am

Hi!

For the ipoker tools to work in ipoker I have to put the installer setup.exe in administrator, but when I do it the ptr4 does not work for me, instead when I install the setup.exe without the administrator if the ptr4 works for me, I have already spoken with the ipokertools technical service and they told me to ask it in the ptr4 forum because they don't know how to solve it, do you know how I can fix it?

Thanks!
Ponchua

Re: Pokertracker 4 does not work with ipoker(betsson skin)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:40 am

Please send all relevant information to us in a Support Ticket along with a support bundle that's recorded the issue while using PokerTracker 4 on iPoker:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4 Support Bundle
Flag_Hippo

Re: Pokertracker 4 does not work with ipoker(betsson skin)

Postby tboy1337 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:29 pm

Im having the same issue but on a different skin (Paddy Power). The title of the thread is slighly misleading, there is no issue with the specific skins but the issue is that iPokerTools requires that the poker client be run as admin but when you run iPokerTools first then the poker client as admin and then activate iPokerTools tools then you run PokerTracker, PokerTracker will say that there is an issue with the poker client and it needs to be restarted. If you run PokerTracker first then try and run the client as admin it will not allow you to do it and will even remove the "run this program as admin" check from the poker client shortcut, this then makes iPokerTools not work as it requires the poker client to be run as admin, hopefully this clears up what the issue is.
tboy1337

Return to PokerTracker 4