Hands not displaying in Play Poker page

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands not displaying in Play Poker page

Postby aptabarov » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:07 am

A couple of days ago, I started getting a JavaScript error when launching Ignition. Coincidentally, PokerTracker stopped displaying my hands in the Play Poker page, but it still captured hands. Results, Statistics, and Leak Tracker all seem to work, but I can't see my hands. When I generate a Hand Report, the page is blank. I don't know if the JavaScript error has anything at all to do with this. And I've been going around in circles with Ignition to no avail. Any thoughts?
aptabarov

Re: Hands not displaying in Play Poker page

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:31 pm

Make sure that you have no tags selected but if that is not the problem right click on the empty report and select 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and then 'OK' to see if that fixes things. If not please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window either here or privately in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby aptabarov » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Thanks. I have All Hands selected in both Play Poker and Reports, and I reset the configuration to defaults. Please see images of both screens. Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0952.jpg
aptabarov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:38 pm

The 'All Hands' dropdown is not what I was referring to. If you look immediately to the left of that dropdown there is another dropdown for selecting tagged hands. Your second picture is out of focus (we recommend creating direct screenshots instead of photographs of your screen) but it looks like you might have at least 1 tag selected so the report will be filtering to just the hands with those tags. Make certain that the drop down says 'No Tags Selected' by selecting it and unchecking any checked tags and you should then see your hands:

Guide: Tagging Hands
Flag_Hippo

Postby aptabarov » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:28 pm

I backspaced on it and it says no tags selected now and it works!!!! Thanks!!!!
aptabarov

Return to PokerTracker 4