PT4 not working after connecting allias different sites

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 not working after connecting allias different sites

Postby bradbellickfbi » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:09 pm

Hello,

I have 2 questions. First of all my pt4 is really slow for the last 1.5 year already. My pc has good specs so that shouldnt be the issue. When i go to view stats for example and move pages here it will always result in really long waiting time. Most of the time you will see the message doesnt respond on top op pt4. This really takes the fun out of using it.

Second of all. My pt4 stopped working this week and i dont know why. All i know is that "view stats" i was connecting my GG hands to all the other sites, so that my stats will be a mix of all sites. After i did this my pt4 stopped working on the tables (pokerstars eu/pokerstars es/888poker). The pt4 logo isnt showing on the tables. In the meanwhile you see in pt4 that its still collecting hands.

I like to know what kind of steps i can take to fix it. I remembered i did a clean reinstall a while ago but didnt solve the first problem.

My specs are:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-core processor
32 gb RAM
1 tb ssd
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 super

Thanks in advance!
bradbellickfbi

Re: PT4 not working after connecting allias different sites

Postby bradbellickfbi » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:23 pm

I have persion V4.15.29 by the way so thats also up to date. My database i also have upgraded a while ago
bradbellickfbi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:19 am

So we can see what's going on here and advise you accordingly please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bradbellickfbi » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:26 pm

I send you guys the logs
bradbellickfbi

Return to PokerTracker 4