Tournaments

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournaments

Postby soonerdawg » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:07 pm

I took a few months off from playing at the beginning of the year and now my HUD is not working for tournaments. Is there an upgrade I need to purchase/make or am I overlooking something easy (wouldn't be the first time!)? It is working fine for cash games.
soonerdawg

Re: Tournaments

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:20 pm

Please make sure that you are using our latest version - v4.15.29. If not, you can update from the PT4 Download Page.

If the hands are importing but the Hud is not working then one possible problem could be having your poker client installed in a language other than English, so you may need to reinstall that.

If you still have problems after that please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs, hand histories and screenshots to see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby soonerdawg » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:37 pm

It looks like I am using the correct version, and I am not showing anything under tournament history, so it doesn't look as if anything is being imported. I play on ACR if that helps. I'm in a tourney now, I'll try reinstalling the poker app again when I'm finished playing and see if that helps. Thanks
soonerdawg

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:21 pm

If the tournament hands aren't importing, but cash hands are that sounds odd. You could double check that the tournament hand histories are being saved, and that PT4 is reading from the correct location - WPN Configuration Guide, but if you don't see anything wrong then sending us a log would be the next step.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4