HUD not working xpoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working xpoker

Postby SolidRec » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 am

Hi guys. I installed LD player, ran the non-"0" instance (with xpoker as the poker app) and have the converter running. The converter is reading hands, but my HUD from pokertracker just won't show up on the table :(

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. PT4 says that PokerBros auto import needs to be converted. I'm not even using pokerbros
SolidRec

Re: HUD not working xpoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:43 am

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TheBeats02 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 pm

*edited for quote*
Last edited by TheBeats02 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBeats02

Postby TheBeats02 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 pm

SolidRec wrote:Hi guys. I installed LD player, ran the non-"0" instance (with xpoker as the poker app) and have the converter running. The converter is reading hands, but my HUD from pokertracker just won't show up on the table :(

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. PT4 says that PokerBros auto import needs to be converted. I'm not even using pokerbros

I am having this same problem, but I AM playing on poker bros. I went and found the folder where EliteHUD says the configuration should be looking but still no HUD and still no importing hands. PS. It was all working fine two days ago before the most recent update.
TheBeats02

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 12, 2021 3:26 am

TheBeats02 wrote:I went and found the folder where EliteHUD says the configuration should be looking but still no HUD and still no importing hands. PS. It was all working fine two days ago before the most recent update.

Is your converter actually creating the hand history files in this folder or not while you are playing? If it isn't then contact EliteHUD support. If it's creating the hand history files PokerTracker 4 needs to import from then report it to us in a Support Ticket with a log file that's recorded the issue and a sample of hand history files:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby vedder1980 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 am

I had same issues with pokerbros - the hhs where being put in the correct asian hand converter. Problem was that Pokertracker had blanked out the directorie/wouldnt autodetect it so I had to manually select the correct folder again. Working fine now but guess the update messed up some aspect of it.
vedder1980

Return to PokerTracker 4