Direct Support Available ?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Direct Support Available ?

Postby theANMATOR » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:04 am

Is there anyway to get direct support from a human support person?

I have PT4 up and running. I use it mainly for WPN.

Hud works great. I have customized stats - all good their.

But - any tagged hands are never retrievable. They do not ever show up. I attempt to 'search' for them. They are never available.

Also at the end of every session - I click on the stop getting hands button - and PT says encountered fatal error - etc etc

Need some help getting to the hands that I want to review after I've completed a session.

Thanks for all assistance offered.
theANMATOR

Re: Direct Support Available ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:35 am

theANMATOR wrote:But - any tagged hands are never retrievable. They do not ever show up. I attempt to 'search' for them. They are never available.
Need some help getting to the hands that I want to review after I've completed a session.

I don't know where/how you are searching but that can be done in a variety of ways. First of all the 'Play Poker' section only displays data from the current session/day so if you want to review all of your poker data you need to move to the 'View Stats' section where there are a variety of built-in reports and filters - see this tutorial video for an example. If however all of your built-in hand reports are empty then ​try right clicking the empty report, selecting 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK' and see if that helps.

Also if you just want a list of all your hands and then filter for tags and anything else you require you can go to 'My Reports' and create a 'Hand Report'. If none of that helps please provide further details and attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window either here or privately in a Support Ticket.
theANMATOR wrote:Also at the end of every session - I click on the stop getting hands button - and PT says encountered fatal error - etc etc

Make sure you are using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 otherwise please enable logging, reproduce this issue and send us your PokerTracker4.log file in a Support Ticket so we can investigate this and follow up with you:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby theANMATOR » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Thanks a bunch hippo. I'll reply with results.
PT is complex - I'm obviously doing it wrong. :)

Thanks again.
theANMATOR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 am

No problem. With regards to the tutorial video I linked in my original reply these can also be accessed in PokerTracker 4 via the green "?" icon in various reports or in your web browser here. If you have need any further help just let us know.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4