Some HUD profiles are off screen by default

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Some HUD profiles are off screen by default

Postby mbradycf » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:59 pm

I am having issues with displaying the HUD on one site, BetOnline (it works perfectly on two other sites).

The site is BetOnline. The hands are importing properly and the HUD is showing up. The problem is that many of the opponents' HUDs are off screen by default and I can't bring them into view. I have attached a screenshot showing the issue. You can see that two HUD profiles are half off screen, one is on the table, and three are nowhere to be found.

Anyone know what can I do to fix this?

(Note that I am a Card Catcher from another company to grab the hands and import them as Chico Network hand histories.)
Attachments
hud off screen.png
mbradycf

Re: Some HUD profiles are off screen by default

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:48 am

You should be able to work around this by changing a configuration setting in the PokerTracker.cfg file which you can change as follows:

1. Start PokerTracker 4.

2. Select "File > Open User Data Folder"

3. Close PokerTracker 4. 

4. In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.

5.Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:

[Hud]
CoverOverlap=300

6. Save your change and that should give enough extra HUD area to see the missing panels but if they still get cut off you can try a higher value.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mbradycf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Thanks for the fast answer. I followed your instructions, but the only instance of "hud" in the cfg file was [HudMenu] -- I attached a screenshot.

I tried values up to 1200, but I'm still missing 3 of the player's HUDs on an 8-handed table. Any advice?
Attachments
hud menu.png
mbradycf

Postby mbradycf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Ah, nevermind, I figured it out. I just needed to add the [Hud] line myself and then put the code you suggested on the line below it. Thanks a ton!
mbradycf

Postby Greg891 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:12 pm

I had the same issue on BetOnline, I fixed the HUD while playing, but it does not display on the replayer.
Greg891

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:37 am

Greg891 wrote:I had the same issue on BetOnline, I fixed the HUD while playing, but it does not display on the replayer.

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4