Deleting old hands from BDD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Deleting old hands from BDD

Postby Qetz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:43 am

Hi, I have a BDD with hands of friends besides my own hands. Im trying to delete hands with more than 12 months. When I use the "purge hands" options I see my active player sessions, not all sessions. How can I delete all the old hands without search every hero?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, big problem. I purged all my tournaments hands from my alias (I wanted), but now it seems all cash hands from my alias has disappeared. You cant imagine the amount of mark hands I had. What happened and how I MUST fixed it?
Qetz

Re: Deleting old hands from BDD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:25 pm

There is an issue whereby if all hands are purged for the main alias then hands for the secondary alias(es) are also lost and unfortunately there isn't a way to undo that unless you have a recent database backup. If you don't have a backup then you will need to create a new database and reimport your hands using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files

Marked hands are stored in the database so the only way to recover those would be from an existing backup.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4