PT4 not importing hands from winamax

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 not importing hands from winamax

Postby KniQle » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:31 pm

Hello everyone,
When I logged in to play my daily session, I was quite surprised when I found out my hud doesnt show up on my tables anymore.
I don't know what I did wrong, because I didnt touch anything since yesterday (it was perfectly fine by then). I did uninstall and reinstalled both winamax and PT4 and things didn't change. I also did make sure my hands histories were reported on the right file for PT4 to recognize it. I checked if my hud was working on pokerstars, and it did. So my guessing is that this problem comes from Winamax and it's update from afternoon, but I have no clue. I also did make sure my hud was assigned to the right 'profile' and registered for 'cash game'. I really don't know what to do anymore. So to summurize, my tracker stopped working for no clear reason since yesterday!
If you guys have any idea what's going on I would be very grateful :D
KniQle

Re: PT4 not importing hands from winamax

Postby Muertapeluda » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:50 am

Same issue here, no hud..
Since the update i made yesterday, hands are not saved.
Hands are automaticly saved here ; C:\Users\claud\OneDrive\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\****** but it looks like i can't modify the file, and i guess winamax has problem to save hands in that file, i don't know...

Thanks for helping.
Muertapeluda

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:42 am

KniQle wrote:When I logged in to play my daily session, I was quite surprised when I found out my hud doesnt show up on my tables anymore.
I don't know what I did wrong, because I didnt touch anything since yesterday (it was perfectly fine by then). I did uninstall and reinstalled both winamax and PT4 and things didn't change. I also did make sure my hands histories were reported on the right file for PT4 to recognize it. I checked if my hud was working on pokerstars, and it did. So my guessing is that this problem comes from Winamax and it's update from afternoon, but I have no clue. I also did make sure my hud was assigned to the right 'profile' and registered for 'cash game'. I really don't know what to do anymore. So to summurize, my tracker stopped working for no clear reason since yesterday!
If you guys have any idea what's going on I would be very grateful

From the reports I've seen here it looks like Winamax have changed the format of their hand histories so can you please send us a sample of your hand histories that are not importing to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves those files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
Muertapeluda wrote:Since the update i made yesterday, hands are not saved.

If the hands are not being saved at all then that isn't a PokerTracker 4 issue.
Muertapeluda wrote:C:\Users\claud\OneDrive\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\****** but it looks like i can't modify the file, and i guess winamax has problem to save hands in that file, i don't know...

You should be able to review the hand history file for yourself with a text editor like Notepad unless Winamax have changed the format of the file itself as well. Please attach your sample to a Support Ticket. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KniQle » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Thank you for the quick reply!
Winamax just did another update today, and the hud/hand importing is now back to normal. That was pretty strange. Thank you anyways!
KniQle

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:50 am

Pleased to hear it and thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4