Real Time Import Failed on PokerBros

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Real Time Import Failed on PokerBros

Postby Yeedog » Fri May 07, 2021 2:38 am

I'm getting errors importing hands from PokerBROS in real time. While I would love to create a Support Ticket with the Hand Histories in questions I cannot because the import error seems to prevent the hand history from being created and put in the processed folder.

Does PT4 put these error hand histories in to a different folder? I've attached a screenshot with the errors as displayed in PT4.

Thanks.
Attachments
import_errors.PNG
Yeedog

Re: Real Time Import Failed on PokerBros

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 07, 2021 6:40 am

Yeedog wrote:I'm getting errors importing hands from PokerBROS in real time. While I would love to create a Support Ticket with the Hand Histories in questions I cannot because the import error seems to prevent the hand history from being created

If there are import errors then the hand history files have been created on your computer.
Yeedog wrote:Does PT4 put these error hand histories in to a different folder?

No. All processed files, whether they had errors or not, are moved to the same processed folder. PokerBros support also requires the use of third party software to create the hand histories so make sure you are using the latest version of your converter software as well as PokerTracker 4 itself.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4