leaktracker question

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

leaktracker question

Postby konnak » Tue May 11, 2021 5:57 am

I see leak tracker´s greenbars doesnt change when i am changing my hand volume.
So I think greenbar data is coming from pokertrackers administratsion. Are you still updating it? is it still relevant? How do you gather greenbar information?
konnak

Re: leaktracker question

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 11, 2021 6:19 am

The only thing that will change based on your volume is your statistics which is the thin black bar. The green bar is the median range stat range based on an extensive sample of winning players therefore the green sections are not going to change based on your volume and they will only change if you use different parameters before running the analysis. As far as I am aware the ranges haven't been updated recently but they are only an approximate guide to help point players in the right direction and have a better understanding of stat definitions and interactions.
Flag_Hippo

Postby konnak » Wed May 12, 2021 1:31 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The only thing that will change based on your volume is your statistics which is the thin black bar. The green bar is the median range stat range based on an extensive sample of winning players therefore the green sections are not going to change based on your volume and they will only change if you use different parameters before running the analysis. As far as I am aware the ranges haven't been updated recently but they are only an approximate guide to help point players in the right direction and have a better understanding of stat definitions and interactions.

Okay. I think poker has changed its behaviour pretty dramatically over the years, because of solvers etc. Dont you think greenbars might have changed dramatically too and old greenbars at leaktracker are missleading?
konnak

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 12, 2021 3:27 am

Please bear in mind that LeakTracker is just a basic guide and winning players can be outside of those ranges. Also I wouldn't think that many of the ranges in LeakTracker have changed significantly for the majority of winning players but I will forward your feedback to the management team.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4