Pokerstars cashout not showing in overall stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokerstars cashout not showing in overall stats

Postby squashplayer » Tue May 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Adopting the "cash out" feature at Pokerstars generates the correct hand history (showing the cash out) but it doesn't register the cash out in the overall statistics. So if you actually "lose" the hand, your results only show this loss and don't account for the cashout. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks
squashplayer

Re: Pokerstars cashout not showing in overall stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 12, 2021 3:17 am

Those results are accounted for in 'Payout' statistics - please refer to the release notes for PokerTracker v4.15.14 and/or search for 'Payout' in 'Configure -> Statistics'. To add statistics to your reports see this guide and for the graphs section see this tutorial video (the example there is for rakeback but the principle is the same).
Flag_Hippo

Postby GamblerRod » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi,

I'm still in the trial phase of PT4 and just stamble upon this. I can't get the overall stats to account for the cash out. Just had a hand where I went all in on the flop and cashed out with 89% chance. So I almost doubled my bet. I would have lost the hand, the other guy hit his card on the river.

In the graph, the curve goes down which is wrong since I did make money. I can't get it right. Can you please post the settings I need to do in order to account for the cashout in my winning stats?
GamblerRod

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:52 pm

In the graphs section click the 'Configure' button next to 'Overlay Stats', add the 'My Currency Won (Including Payouts)' statistic and enable 'Sum Results':

payouts.PNG
Flag_Hippo

Postby GamblerRod » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Aaah it was the "Sum Results" that was missing.

Thank you!
GamblerRod

Return to PokerTracker 4