Not being able to use Pokertracker with Betonline

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Not being able to use Pokertracker with Betonline

Postby Negaunee024 » Sun May 23, 2021 4:43 pm

I bought pokertracker about 4 months ago or so. Up until this point everything has been okay for the most part. I have been running really bad on ACR so I decided to go back to Betonline, where I have played previously for a couple years. I was very surprised to see Pokertracker unable to import hands or show a HUD without having to use third party software that charges monthly. Obviously programming is possible to make this happen, but the fact that you have to pay even more doesn't sit well with me. Pokertracker specializes in this, and Betonline is the second biggest poker room in America. I feel like this software is becoming outdated when things like this start to happen.
Negaunee024

Re: Not being able to use Pokertracker with Betonline

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 24, 2021 6:20 am

PokerTracker imports from the hand history files that are saved locally by the poker sites themselves. For sites that do save local hand histories such as BetOnline there are third party converters that generate the hand histories and previously the only way these hands would import into PokerTracker 4 were if they were generated in the format of a site that PokerTracker supported (such as PokerStars) but this wasn't officially supported. We've had many requests to add native support for hands provided by third party converters and that's now been added for some sites. We also have an integrated hand grabber in development for Ignition but I don't know if there are any similar plans for other sites.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4