NO FUNCIONA PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

NO FUNCIONA PT4

Postby AltaTomahawk » Wed May 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Hace un par de días que PT4 no me funciona, me aparece el hud en PS pero no se actualiza y PT4 no me trackea manos. Agradecería una ayuda, saludos!
AltaTomahawk

Re: NO FUNCIONA PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 27, 2021 5:15 am

Make sure PokerStars is still saving your hands and that they are saving in English via 'Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History' and that PokerTracker 4 is importing from that folder via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars':

PokerStars Configuration Guide

If you need further assistance report this to us in a Support Ticket with a log file that has recorded the issue and a screenshot of your PokerStars hand history settings:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby vals54 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Con la nueva actulización de winamax me ha dejado de funcionar PT4 si importa las manos pero no aparece el HUD cuando juego, me he puesto en contacto con winamax y me han cotenstado que no entienden porque no me aparece el HUD que me ponga en contacto con PT4, el fichero de PT4 y winamx es el mismo, sino no importaria las manos por supuesto y la configuración la misma que antes que si funcionaba , pero me parece qel mensaje aunque importa las manos en sites configuration winamax does not to be installed, aunque si importa las manos.
vals54

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:15 am

If you are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 please update it:

Download PokerTracker 4

and then go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > Winamax' and click 'Auto Detect'. If you are playing Go Fast then also see this thread. If that doesn't get things going send a log file that has recorded the issue to us in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4