Chico Poker : Mucked Cards Unavailable

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Chico Poker : Mucked Cards Unavailable

Postby AnonyMousse » Mon May 31, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello Guys,

I'm playing on Chico Network for a few months already and I'm so disappointed that I can't find all the Mucked Cards on the configuration mode. I could only find those of player 2, 3 and 4 (totally out of the table screen, I had to find a very small component and drag them on the table and save layout but player 1, 5 and 6 are totally impossible to find).

I tried many times to resize the table, to move it all over my 2 screens, even tried in full screen mode but it was simply impossible to find the mucked cards for the missing players.

Please can you try to fix this problem ? It would be nice to have all the mucked cards instead of clicking on the replayer to see the mucked hand of an opponent.

Thank you.
AnonyMousse

Re: Chico Poker : Mucked Cards Unavailable

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:14 am

It's possible the remaining mucked cards are outside the visible HUD layer so you can try extending that layer and dragging them back as follows:

1. Start PokerTracker 4.

2. Select "File > Open User Data Folder"

3. Close PokerTracker 4.

4. In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.

5.Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:

[Hud]
CoverOverlap=300

6. Save the change and restart PokerTracker 4. If you see the missing cards you can now drag them back, save the layout and reverse the changes above (or extend the overlap value if you do not see them).
Flag_Hippo

Postby AnonyMousse » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:30 am

Thank you so much for your help Flag_Hippo :-)

With your manipulation, I could find all the missing mucked cards and save my layout.

It's much better now that I won't need the replayer anymore to see my opponents mucked hands.
AnonyMousse

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:31 pm

Pleased to hear it :)
Flag_Hippo

Postby johnsabo4 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:58 pm

Good sir. I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit further. I was able to recover my player huds all 8 using your hud 300 method but my mucked cards are still missing 3 of them. I dont know know what extending the value is but i tried 400 and 600 and nothing. the mucked cards are not present but they are all there in the replayer.
johnsabo4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:22 am

If you do not see the mucked cards after increasing the cover overlap value then try moving all HUD elements as something you cannot see might be underneath something else. If not duplicate your HUD profile (select it in the HUD Profile editor and use "Options > Duplicate") which should reset to the HUD & mucked cards positions for the copy. Now try the copy at the table instead of the original and see if you can see all of the mucked cards.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4