Updating database error

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Updating database error

Postby dekaer » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:09 am

hey, i updated pokertracker and need update database. I do it automatically but after a few moments updating i got a error. Can someone explain me what i have to do pls ?
Attachments
error.jpg
error
dekaer

Re: Updating database error

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:42 pm

Are you using third party add-ons? That looks like an error related to third party content (SmartCoach?) and it's interfering with the update process. I don't know anything about the changes they make to the PokerTracker 4 database either inside or outside of it so I'd recommend contacting them for instructions.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dekaer » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Probably installed some shit from them, most funny thing is i never used it :D
Any chance to save my database ? 4 years hands :(
dekaer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:05 am

You can disable premium content in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options', turning off 'Download Premium Content' and then restarting PokerTracker 4 however as I mentioned I don't know anything about the specific changes made to your PokerTracker 4 database and if changes were made outside of the normal database schema then that might not be enough to resolve the issue. Have you tried contacting SmartCoach for support on that as I suggested? If they are not providing you with instructions to uninstall their content then open a Support Ticket with your log file and we will see what can be done:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby dekaer » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:19 am

To be honest i have no contact with them coz i was there a long time ago in 1 day when i saw how its working i ran away immediately. Did ur advice with 'Download premium content' but unfortunately still the same error in updating. So i go for a open ticket with my loges, can u take care about this and help me to fix it once and for all ? Big up for ur helping me, thanks a lot.

Opened ticket already. Send logs from pt4 and postgrsql.
dekaer

Postby VitalColt » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:33 am

Has this issue been resolved?
@dekaer
VitalColt

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:11 pm

The OP says they resolved it in their support ticket but didn't specify how. I don't know if they will reply here so I suggest following this post and submitting your own ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4