Chico (Sportsbetting.ag) Get Hands While Playing Capability

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Chico (Sportsbetting.ag) Get Hands While Playing Capability

Postby supermat » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:06 pm

I have downloaded the trial version of PT4 and the trial version of Advanced Chico Converter and was trying to import hands into PT4. I have a couple of questions I am trying to figure out to see if it is working.

#1 - When I use the "Get Hands While Playing" option in PT4 the hands do not show up in PT4 but once I am done playing and stop PT4 from importing I find the hand histories where PT4 stores them after importing (so they end up where they should after importing but the data is not imported). But if I cut/paste them back into the folder where Advanced Chico Converter stores them and hit "Get Hands From Disk" and pick that folder it will import them and I can see the stats. So does the "Get Hands While Playing option not work for the Chico Network using Advanced Chico Converter? Or do I have some settings wrong somewhere?

#2 - In PT4, it shows the hands that I did manually import from Chico has Pokerstars hands (I am guessing because the Advanced Chico Converter puts them in a Poker Stars format). Is that how it should be? Or should it show it as a Chico Network hand?

Thank you for your help.
supermat

Re: Chico (Sportsbetting.ag) Get Hands While Playing Capabil

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:16 am

1. Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

2. In the converter software you can select the output format for the site you want. I suggest using Chico so they import into PokerTracker 4 under the correct site and will not be subject to PokerStars HUD restrictions.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Chico (Sportsbetting.ag) Get Hands While Playing Capabil

Postby supermat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:18 pm

I logged a support ticket and someone is trying to help me currently, but Chico is not an option on the hand grabber. The only Output options it gives me is PokerStars, Max Value, WPN, 888, and Winamax).
supermat

Return to PokerTracker 4