RunItOnce poker import

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RunItOnce poker import

Postby PsychoCheez » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:08 am

Hi, there is currently no site for RunItOnce hands to be imported. What is the best site I can import these hands under? I tried Pokerstars and it works fine but when I played Sit N Gos it shows me as losing all tourneys even though I gained 8 euros in total. It also shows that I am +2500 chips won so it's not like it missed some key hands.
PsychoCheez

Re: RunItOnce poker import

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:20 am

There are no settings for Run It Once in PokerTracker 4 because they do not save hands as you play or permit a HUD so please remove the folder you have added under your PokerStars settings. For sites like this you should instead import hands manually as required using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. With regards to the results if they are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 cannot import them. Most poker sites provide files in a format which you can open with a text editor such as NotePad so you can verify if that is the case or not but for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually in PokerTracker 4 using the Tournament Results window:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

If that information is included in the files provided by your poker site then please attach them to a Support Ticket and we can take a look.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4