Missing a group stat for one player on HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Missing a group stat for one player on HUD

Postby slayer » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:17 am

Hello there,

I have a weird problem. Since today for one player on my table the stats of one group won't show up, the rest of the group stats do show up, see screenshot.
I have tried to reset the HUD, I have selected a another profile and then back to my normal profile. I closed PT4, then in AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data I changed the Layouts.pt4 file to Layouts.old, restarted PT4, closed it and renamed the file back to Layouts.pt4. This all didn't help, I got these tips from searching on google. Is there a solution or do I need to make a new profile for this HUD?
Attachments
HUD screenshot.PNG
slayer

Re: Missing a group stat for one player on HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:35 pm

1. Check and make sure the missing HUD Group isn't underneath an existing one.

2. It's possible for the HUD Group to be outside of the visible HUD layer and you can work around this by changing a configuration setting in the PokerTracker.cfg file:

Start PokerTracker 4.

Select "File > Open User Data Folder"

Close PokerTracker 4.

In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.

Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:

[Hud]
CoverOverlap=300

Save your change and that increases the HUD area. If you still don't see the missing HUD group so you can drag it back when you start PokerTracker 4 again you can try a higher value.

3. You can also duplicate your HUD profile (select it in the HUD editor and use "Options > Duplicate") which should reset to the default positions for the copy. Now try the copy at the table instead of the original and see if you can see all the HUD groups again.

4. One more thing is if the HUD Group is set to display for 'Everyone But Hero' then the missing HUD Group would actually be yours so you would need to change that back to 'Everyone'.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Missing a group stat for one player on HUD

Postby slayer » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:45 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:2. It's possible for the HUD Group to be outside of the visible HUD layer and you can work around this by changing a configuration setting in the PokerTracker.cfg file:
Save your change and that increases the HUD area.

This tip worked, it was in the top right outside the table (see screenshot). Thank you for your help! :D
Attachments
HUD screenshot - found it.PNG
slayer

Return to PokerTracker 4