Hi guys, new here. Few questions before purchasing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hi guys, new here. Few questions before purchasing

Postby LLcoolJ » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Hi guys, what's up? i came to ask few questions before I purchase the tracker.

Can I get PT4 as a tracker that can support 5c PLO action?
latelly started to play in this new format and my HM3 does not support it and I'm looking for a new tracker that will provide me with that option.

2) can i import hands from apps (UPOKER etc) and PT will support them?. even if not by showing the hand history but just the amount of hand played and money won\loss.

3) what about 6c PLO which is the main game in the clubs? is there an option for that? even just money won'+hands played will be more than enough.

4) When I move to another tracker, is it easy to take all of the data from the other tracker and import it? or am I going to face some struggles?

Thanks alot guys! and good luck at the tables!
LLcoolJ

Re: Hi guys, new here. Few questions before purchasing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:21 am

LLcoolJ wrote:Can I get PT4 as a tracker that can support 5c PLO action?

LLcoolJ wrote:3) what about 6c PLO which is the main game in the clubs? is there an option for that? even just money won'+hands played will be more than enough.

PokerTracker 4 doesn't support 5c or 6c Omaha at this time. You can open a Support Ticket to be notified of any changes in this regard.
LLcoolJ wrote:2) can i import hands from apps (UPOKER etc) and PT will support them?. even if not by showing the hand history but just the amount of hand played and money won\loss.

Support for UPoker and some other apps like it requires the use of hand converter software and LDPlayer emulator.
LLcoolJ wrote:4) When I move to another tracker, is it easy to take all of the data from the other tracker and import it? or am I going to face some struggles?

PokerTracker 4 archives auto-imported files to your 'Processed' folder and if another tracker supports those files you can import the hands again from there:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4