PT4 Tournament Histories

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Tournament Histories

Postby MyLastGamble » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:21 pm

So I've been playing on Poker Stars MI for a while, and haven't had many issues. One thing I've noticed though is my tournaments don't always save correctly.

Cash games are fine, however when I play a tournament it doens't always record my cashes correctly. I have 2 wins that don't display in my PT4 and even smaller cashes dont, for instance today I min cashed 1 tournament and got 10th in another for a nice chunk + bounties and it only recorded half of my bounties won, none of my cashes.

Is there a configuration I need to update? I'm saving my PS tournament HHs but do they need to be in the same folder as the cash games? (I'd assume so).

Thanks!
MyLastGamble

Re: PT4 Tournament Histories

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:36 am

MyLastGamble wrote:Is there a configuration I need to update? I'm saving my PS tournament HHs but do they need to be in the same folder as the cash games? (I'd assume so).

PokerStars tournament HHs already save in the same folder as PokerStars cash game HHs but for the most accurate tournament results you should be saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the HHs:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If PokerTracker 4 is not detecting the correct results then compress the hand history & tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: PT4 Tournament Histories

Postby MyLastGamble » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:29 am

Thanks! I will do this.
MyLastGamble

Return to PokerTracker 4