Hud on Chico

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud on Chico

Postby dlperrio » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:20 pm

I'm using Advanced Chico Converter and I'm importing in 888 format. The hands are importing fine and the hud is working. The issue is the hud stats arent correctly ordered right to the players they seem to be out of order. Any one else having this issue?
dlperrio

Re: Hud on Chico

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:33 am

If the HUD isn't on the correct seats then you can move the panels on the table by holding the Control key while dragging the HUD or you can click the PT-icon and select 'Unlock Layout' to move the HUD around on the table without the need to hold the Control key. When you have your HUD placed where you want on the table you should save it by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so your new HUD positions are remembered for future tables.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dlperrio » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Yes I know how to move the hud stats. I have moved them to the correct player but when I open a new table their not matched to the right player anymore. I have selected all my preferred seats within the poker tracker import configuration too. Is 888 the best HH format to use with Advanced Chico Converter? I didnt have any issue with hud when I formatted to Poker stars but I didnt like that the filters didnt work.
dlperrio

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:34 pm

As far as I am aware Chico doesn't have a preferred seating option so if you are outputting hands in the format of another site and using preferred seating settings in PokerTracker 4 then things might not work properly. You can output hands in a Chico format (might be called MVS format in the converter) using the Advanced Chico Converter so they import as Chico hands into PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dlperrio » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:27 pm

I dont see a MVS format, there is one call Max Value I assume thats what your referring to. I just tried that one hands are importing fine but poker tracker hud is only showing stats for one player at my table, same on every table I open.
dlperrio

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:17 am

Yes that would be it. Make sure you have configured the converters hand history folder in PokerTracker 4 under 'Chico' in PokerTracker 4 when using that format otherwise please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dlperrio » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:02 pm

I submitted a support ticket.
dlperrio

Return to PokerTracker 4