Importing all my Hands into the Database, still 0 Hands?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Importing all my Hands into the Database, still 0 Hands?

Postby VoodooDog » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:18 pm

I just imported all the 8 Tournaments i played (after i exported them from poker tracker). Yet it still says 0 Hands.
When i start a new tournament it starts from 0 with every guy. But i want it to count for every hand i have, right from the beginning. So that, at tournament start, i might already have 100 Hands from someone for example.
Getting hands while playing also works, but after iam done, all hands are gone and i cant find a way to access them?

Also, when i click stats, there is nothing.
Whats the issue here?

Appreciate any help i can get!
Attachments
hands.JPG
VoodooDog

Re: Importing all my Hands into the Database, still 0 Hands?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:56 am

Those hands you imported were already in your database, which is why they are reported as duplicates on import.
Please make sure that you have selected the correct screenname in the Player list in the sidebar on the left, and that you're looking at the correct cash ($) or tournament (T) section.
Also remove any filters that you may have enabled.

If you still can't see your stats in the reports attach a screenshot of the full PT4 window here or privately in a Support Ticket.

When you play a new tournament you will often be against new players each time to start with so if you're just geting started with PT4 you may not have stats on players at the start of a tournament.
Once you've played a few tournaments and start to see the same players again then you will have their stats from previous tournaments that were imported.

Your own stats are shown for the current tournament in the Hud, not your lifetime stats. This is so that you can see your table image - your opponents do not have your lifetime stats.
WhiteRider

Postby VoodooDog » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:55 pm

okay thanks, that worked for the statistics.
so the hands are actually in.
so the 0 hands in the bottom left corner dont say anything. i still can have 1000 hands in my database and if a player, from which i got hands, sits on my table, i will see those stats?
VoodooDog

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:01 am

Yes. You can review the existing players in your database by going to the 'My Reports' section and creating an 'All Players' report:

Guide: Creating My Reports
Flag_Hippo

Postby VoodooDog » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:31 am

great, really appreciate your help, thank you!
VoodooDog

Return to PokerTracker 4