post factory reset postgresql issues

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

post factory reset postgresql issues

Postby stakkedoff » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:33 pm

did a factory reset on my computer and during the process of reinstalling software i get to pt4 and after it's downloaded, on launch it says that pt4 depends on postgris yadda yadda, yes download and install the program. during the install of postgris i get an error pop up saying that one of the modules couldn't be installed, or something to that effect. something was not able to be installed. cluster? idk. click retry a few times, won't work its way through the problem so i click ignore and the program completes its installation process and get another error message saying that something didn't properly install. and when i try to open pt4 i get i pop up trying to connect the the database, then an error saying its unable to. i hate postgresql. i've never had a smooth install. it sucks. attached are screenshots of my poorly described error messages. tyia
Attachments
Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (13).png (9.96 KiB) Viewed 270 times
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (11).png
stakkedoff

Re: post factory reset postgresql issues

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:57 am

Please open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread and one of our support technicians will work with you to get things set up correctly.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4