Report for villian pairing his undercard in Ax v Ax hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Report for villian pairing his undercard in Ax v Ax hands

Postby vote4rich » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:52 am

I have been trying to figure out how to create a report and/or filter for hands that we get AI preflop, each of us with an A to see what percentage of times villian is essentially hitting a 3 outter to take down the pot and can not figure out how to do so.

I know we all inevitably go thru these downswings where it seems every hands breaks against us. But I just need that report for the logical side of my mind to prove to the emotional, that it's simply selective memory and I am remembering the bad beats and forgetting the times I have sucked out.
vote4rich

Re: Report for villian pairing his undercard in Ax v Ax hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:14 am

There is a custom report called 'AA vs KK' which can be downloaded from the Download Warehouse. To import the report go to 'My Reports' and click on the disk icon:

Guide: Creating My Reports

The report is configured to display AA vs KK spots but you can change which cards are filtered by changing the hole card values (Filters -> Edit Existing Expression Filters). Card-pair (starting hand) values are described in this post (it was written for PT3, but the values are the same in PT4). Note that the report itself does not require Hero to hold either of the two hands so you will need to add a simple filter to specify your holding.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4