Confused with "My day starts at"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Confused with "My day starts at"

Postby ahtu26 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Hey, I've noticed that when playing tables the hands stopped appearing in results at some point.
My day starts is set at 12 midnight and now I'm playing at 10pm.
All my hands start showing when i change the time to 6am sure but I still don't understand because I should be in the time frame.
Can it be because my computer clock is using 22:00 times and the pokertracker is using 10pm?
That's the only reason I can come up with, also I tried searching for fixes but my time zones in my computer are automatic.
Thanks in advance.
ahtu26

Re: Confused with "My day starts at"

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:41 am

ahtu26 wrote:Can it be because my computer clock is using 22:00 times and the pokertracker is using 10pm?

No that's the same time. If you play a hand at 22:00 local time what actual time does PokerTracker 4 report it as being played at? If there is a difference between the two then that can cause a problem with date/time filtering. If you are playing on iPoker then their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed one which uses the same server timezone as your skin and that should mean that the hands import as the correct time. Another cause of incorrect times is moving to a different timezone from the one in which PostgreSQL was installed - in that case see this guide. If you need further assistance with this then please open a Support Ticket with your log file, relevant screenshots and a sample of your hand history files:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4