Unable to login database

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unable to login database

Postby marianoop » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:50 am

Hello I am trying to open pokertracker and I get a sign that says unable to login database method 10 not supported, I deleted my previous postgres since I could not enter pokertracker, thinking that this would be solved with the reinstallation but I see that it would not.
I assume that from what the poster says I need another version of the postgres I hope you can help me
marianoop

Re: Unable to login database

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:31 pm

marianoop wrote:Hello I am trying to open pokertracker and I get a sign that says unable to login database method 10 not supported

That sounds like you have installed PostgreSQL v13 which PokerTracker 4 does not support. Please uninstall it.
marianoop wrote:I deleted my previous postgres since I could not enter pokertracker, thinking that this would be solved with the reinstallation but I see that it would not.
I assume that from what the poster says I need another version of the postgres I hope you can help me

If you ever have an issue like that I don't recommend uninstalling anything. For now download and install the same version of PostgreSQL you were using before:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/ ... -downloads

Provided that installs successfully try PokerTracker 4 again. If PostgreSQL does not reinstall successfully send us this file in a Support Ticket:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\Temp\install-postgresql.log

If you do not see the AppData folder in Windows File Explorer then please refer to this guide.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4