Creating possition based and stack size defined oponent repo

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Creating possition based and stack size defined oponent repo

Postby stumbras » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:25 am

I play on Bovada and want to run population report based on possition and stack size( for exame 90bb-130bb).
stumbras

Re: Creating possition based and stack size defined oponent

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Go to 'My Reports' and create an 'All Players' report:

Guide: Creating My Reports

Remove the 'Player' statistic, add the 'Position' statistic along with any other statistics you want to see and a filter for the stack size:

Guide: Filters
Flag_Hippo

Postby stumbras » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:08 pm

How to remove Player or any other statistic, I tried to push delete but does not work. Also, I dont want statistics by player but by possition and stack size. On anonymous tables names does not matter.
stumbras

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:26 am

stumbras wrote:How to remove Player or any other statistic, I tried to push delete but does not work.

That button deletes the entire report. Removing statistics from the report was covered in the guide I linked you to:
Guide: Creating My Reports wrote:Report Stats
The Report Stats show all the stats currently on your report. To add extra stats, go below to the Available Stats and double click the stats of your choosing. To remove a stat from your report, simply double click the stat you wish to remove. To change the order of the stats, select the stat you wish to move and use the black up/down arrows below.

Therefore to remove a stat you just need to double click on it under 'Report Stats' in the left sidebar of the report window.
stumbras wrote:Also, I dont want statistics by player

That's why you need to remove the 'Player' statistic as I mentioned in my very first reply.
stumbras wrote:but by possition

As I also mentioned in my first reply you will need to add the 'Postion' statistic instead of the 'Player' statistic. This will group the stats in the report by 'Position' instead of by 'Player'. To add a statistic search for it under 'Available Statistics' and double-click on it.
stumbras wrote:and stack size.

There is a 'Preflop Stack Size' statistic which will add additional groupings. You can also filter for stack size or create your own custom statistics. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Postby stumbras » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:49 am

thanks, will try and if not will have to hire somebody to create it.

Looking for somebody to create(for monetary reward) custom pt4 stats for player pool research:
I play on Bovada
I want to be able to see(range visualization based on position) rfi, 3bet, 3bet call, 3 bet fold, 4 bet, 4 bet call based on stack sizes.
under 50bb stacks
50-85bb
85-150bb
stumbras

Return to PokerTracker 4