PT4 doesn't count winnings

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 doesn't count winnings

Postby LuisMarcelo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:26 am

Hi all, so here is the deal with my PT4 currently. It counts everything perfectly: Hands, mtts, the graph is fine, stats are fine but it simply doesnt count any winnings at all. It counts the buyins well but not the winnings. Anyone else has had this issue before? If so i really would like to fix this and any help would be welcome. I play on "Pokerstars.pt" and "888.pt".

Thanks.
LuisMarcelo

Re: PT4 doesn't count winnings

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:40 pm

The tournament summary information provided in hand histories varies by site and if the results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 cannot import them. Most poker sites provide files in a format which you can open with a text editor such as NotePad so you can verify if that is the case or not but for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually in PokerTracker 4 using the Tournament Results window:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

For the tournaments on PokerStars make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If your files contain the information PokerTracker 4 needs but it isn't being imported then compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4