Anyone noticed PT4 not calculating bounties on PokerStars?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Anyone noticed PT4 not calculating bounties on PokerStars?

Postby Tighty » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:39 am

Hey there - I have noticed that PokerTracker dont calculate bounties correctly. My results was way wrong as most of my profit was from PKO's so I actually deleted my database to start over with precise stats and results. But the problem still persists. I am playing from Denmark on PokerStars.DK (not fenced) if that has anything to do with it. I have PT4 set up correctly and there is no problem with regular tours. Is there a fix or should I manually edit tour results after playing? Anyone else got this issue?

Thanks for the help in advance
Tighty

Re: Anyone noticed PT4 not calculating bounties on PokerStar

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:59 am

Can please send all relevant information regarding this issue to us in a Support Ticket along with a sample of these hand history and tournament summary files provided to you by PokerStars. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your auto-imported files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby diddystack » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I've jsut gone through some of my history manually and the bounties are clearly not being captured correctly.
diddystack

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:05 am

The OP never followed up on this so please send all relevant information regarding this to us in a Support Ticket along with a sample of the hand history and tournament summary files provided to you by PokerStars. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your auto-imported files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4