POKERSTARS GRAND TOUR bounty issue

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

POKERSTARS GRAND TOUR bounty issue

Postby nprodromidis » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 pm

I have raised the topic in the past but i am not sure if it has been resolved.
To the best of my knowledge the bounties are not calculated correct on the GT format.
The format has gained significant interest as of late and it would be very useful to have some idea if not about the actual amount of its bounty about the number of total bounties won by HERO on its tournament.
Has this issue been fixed yet? If not is there an ETA?
And if you guys are not planning on correcting it in the near future is there a way for a shortcut to be created by the users?
For example i can request from pokerstars tournament info where they specify specific bounties won by HERO.
Would i be able to create a new statistic for example that would read that txt ?
nprodromidis

Re: POKERSTARS GRAND TOUR bounty issue

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:23 am

PokerTracker does not yet support these games and there is no date for if/when support will be added. If you want to be automatically notified should support be added in a future update then let us know via a Support Ticket so we can link you to that request in our system. Also as far as I am aware these tournaments contain no buy-in information in the files provided by PokerStars so if that has changed please attach your examples to the ticket as well and in cases where tournament summary information isn't included in the files provided by your poker site then you can manually edit your results in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4