Ipoker weird problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ipoker weird problem

Postby bigpun » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Hello,

I have a weird problem. I play CG on iPoker but my graph randomly is mirrored some days. so if i win €100, my graph actually goes down a 100, and the other way around. gonna post a graph here where you can see it. the purple line (rake paid) should always go up, yet some days it goes down.
how to fix this issue?

Version 4.15.36

https://gyazo.com/17b40832358137664b62673d0d374d1c

Thanks for helping me.
bigpun

Re: Ipoker weird problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:43 am

Go to 'Database -> Currency', select any sessions/tournaments which have an exchange rate of -1 and click the 'Set Rates' button to fetch the correct exchange rates. You can select a range of rows by holding shift and clicking the start/end and you can also select multiple ones individually by holding CTRL and selecting. This occurs when the timezone is configured incorrectly for iPoker as their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select any skin as long as it uses the same server timezone as your own skin. That should mean that the hands import as the correct time, and that should avoid problems with retrieving the exchange rates for future sessions.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Ipoker weird problem

Postby bigpun » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:06 am

Awesome. works perfectly fine now. thank you very much!
bigpun

Return to PokerTracker 4