Enabling HUD for 2 Handed Play Only?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Enabling HUD for 2 Handed Play Only?

Postby RadioKAOS » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:15 pm

Hey guys. I grind Spin and Gos exclusively on WPN and have decided that I don't wish to use a HUD at all when I'm 3 handed, but wish to have my HUD enabled when I get to heads up play. However, I'm not sure how to disable the HUD when I'm 3 handed. I use one HUD for 3 handed and a different one for heads up. I've set it up properly to where the first HUD appears when I'm 3 handed, but then it switches to the other one when I reach heads up. I've been messing around in the Edit HUD Options window but am not seeing an option to disable the 3 handed HUD completely. I tried removing it from the Tournament - Active Profile Definitions box, but now what happens is my Tournament - Default HUD appears when I'm 3 handed instead of the one I originally had set to run when 3 handed. I suppose that I could build a blank profile to run when 3 handed as a workaround, but is there a way to just disable any HUD from running when 3 handed? Thank you all for your time!
RadioKAOS

Re: Enabling HUD for 2 Handed Play Only?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:23 am

RadioKAOS wrote:I suppose that I could build a blank profile to run when 3 handed as a workaround

This is what you will need to do. It isn't possible to "turn off" the Hud just for certain numbers of players like that.
WhiteRider

Re: Enabling HUD for 2 Handed Play Only?

Postby RadioKAOS » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:15 pm

Okay will do. Thanks WhiteRider!
RadioKAOS

Return to PokerTracker 4