888 Poker Blast Tournaments

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

888 Poker Blast Tournaments

Postby crombie1989 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:09 am

Hi,

I tried to get a summary of my Blast tournaments played on 888 Poker through Poker Tracker however noticed that a lot of the tournaments show my finished position as 0 and I have a massive loss when I know that I've made a profit this month.

Has anyone had any similar issues and managed to fix it?

So far I have updated the software to the latest version and renamed my poker tracker folder so that it reset in order to import the hand histories again.

Thanks,
David
crombie1989

Re: 888 Poker Blast Tournaments

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Tournament results information provided in hand histories varies by site and if your results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 cannot import them. Most poker sites provide files in a format which you can open with a text editor such as NotePad so you can verify if that is the case or not but for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually in PokerTracker 4 using the Tournament Results window:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

If that information is included in the files provided by your poker site then please attach your sample to a Support Ticket and we can take a look. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4