HUD not working properly on the new 5 max bet365 cash games

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working properly on the new 5 max bet365 cash games

Postby Thinker145 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:11 pm

So bet365 recently switched all their 6 max cash tables to 5 max and now PT4 HUD is not working properly. What is happening is that the HUD is getting the position of other players wrong but in a different way depending on which seat I am sitting.

So if I correct the positions for every player while I am sitting in seat 5 then that's only going to correct the situation for that scenario only. When I am sitting on seat 1-4 it is still going to get the positions wrong. If I also manually correct the positions when I am sitting on seat 4 then saving that would end up messing up the correct positions for when I am sitting on seat 5 as well.

Bet365 does not offer an option to center your table position as it's always centered no matter where you sit. In the ipoker configuration section I have tried both enabling and disabling the auto center option with no success. The only thing enabling auto center did was that at least the position of my stats was consistent on all the tables but that's about it. I still have no such issue on the 6 max tables mind you as I was able to try that while they still had some 6 max tables left. Auto center was enabled for 6 max.
Thinker145

Re: HUD not working properly on the new 5 max bet365 cash ga

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:20 am

iPoker don't specify the table size in their files so try the 'Treat as..' option via the PT-icon at the top of the table before you move and save the HUD positions. If that doesn't help please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and hand histories:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby Thinker145 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:08 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:iPoker don't specify the table size in their files so try the 'Treat as..' option via the PT-icon at the top of the table before you move and save the HUD positions. If that doesn't help please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and hand histories:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Okay so that does help but there is still the issue that I have to click on that option every single time I sit on a new table. This is okay as a short term solution but really annoying as a long term one. Over at the holdemmanager forums they have acknowledged this is a developer related issue and are working on a fix. Can you do the same please? This isn't a limitation of ipoker as 6 max tables work perfectly fine.

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/showth ... &p=2518173

If you want me to do something more then let me know although I think it shouldn't be necessary as this issue is not specifically related to me.
Thinker145

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 am

As Flag_Hippo said, this is due to lack of table size data in the iPoker hand histories. We have been in contact with iPoker to try to resolve this, but as things stand there isn't a practical way to automate this from our side. It just isn't possible to consistently determine whether a table is 5-max or 6-max without the size being specified. This isn't a new issue, and the development team are well aware of it and have considered solutions but none work well enough.
If you open a Support Ticket we'll be able to let you know if/when anything changes in this regard.
WhiteRider

Postby Poker_Bro » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:19 am

Anything new? I am also having this same problem
Poker_Bro

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:56 am

There have not been any changes in this regard but you can get automatically notified of any update by opening a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4