HUD not working (WINAMAX)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working (WINAMAX)

Postby nadph » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Hi everyone, i have a little bit problem, the hud does not appear since I installed the new winamax version software.
Help please!
nadph

Re: HUD not working (WINAMAX)

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:55 pm

If you are not using our latest version PT4.15.37 please update. PT4 Download Page

Also make sure that the correct hand history folder is configured in Configure > Sites & Import Options > Winamax.
If you just updated to the new style Winamax software your hand history folder probably changed.

If you still have problems please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby Riska31 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:36 pm

WhiteRider wrote:If you are not using our latest version PT4.15.37 please update. PT4 Download Page

Also make sure that the correct hand history folder is configured in Configure > Sites & Import Options > Winamax.
If you just updated to the new style Winamax software your hand history folder probably changed.

If you still have problems please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.

Good afternoon, the same problem, I did everything as you wrote, but Hud does not work, how to fix the problem?
Riska31

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:50 am

Riska31 wrote:Good afternoon, the same problem, I did everything as you wrote, but Hud does not work, how to fix the problem?

WhiteRider wrote:If you still have problems please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4