Tournament Hand Histories on ACR

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament Hand Histories on ACR

Postby letmdsk1231 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:31 pm

First of all it is detecting tournaments from the tournament hand summary folder but all the buy in amounts are zero and doesn't show any cashes. I tried to edit one manually and it's now showing the buy-in that I saved up top but its not showing the amount won I saved down below on the edit screen when I go back to the results screen. The CNetwon is still showing zero.
letmdsk1231

Re: Tournament Hand Histories on ACR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:27 am

letmdsk1231 wrote:First of all it is detecting tournaments from the tournament hand summary folder but all the buy in amounts are zero and doesn't show any cashes.

Unfortunately ACR do not include detailed tournament summary information in their files. We have been in contact with them about adding the extra required information and you can open a Support Ticket to be notified of any updates in this regard.
letmdsk1231 wrote:I tried to edit one manually and it's now showing the buy-in that I saved up top but its not showing the amount won I saved down below on the edit screen when I go back to the results screen. The CNetwon is still showing zero.

Make sure you are entering the relevant currency symbols when editing results otherwise please attach relevant screenshots either here or privately in a Support Ticket so we can see exactly what's going on.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4