Hands observed but not imported

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands observed but not imported

Postby DeChewy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Hi, hope you're having a good day.

I'm a new poker player and a new user of PT4.

I'm having this issue: "Hands observed but not imported".

I'm pretty sure it was configured properly because everything was working fine until I updated Pokerstars on my PC.

Note that I'm using the trail version of PT4.

Thanks for your help in advance. :heart:
DeChewy

Re: Hands observed but not imported

Postby sutiplay » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Hi,
Having same issue here. Not detecting MTTs on Pokerstars.es so HUD is not shown
sutiplay

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Some PokerStars updates can uncheck the option to save hand history files (Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History) meaning PokerTracker 4 cannot import hands or display a HUD so please double check your PokerStars settings:

PokerStars Configuration Guide
Flag_Hippo

Postby DeChewy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:43 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Some PokerStars updates can uncheck the option to save hand history files (Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History) meaning PokerTracker 4 cannot import hands or display a HUD so please double check your PokerStars settings:

It's checked.

I went through the configuration guide a few times over, still the same problem.

EDIT: The HUD is back up but now it's not as responsive as it was before. It doesn't update the stats.
DeChewy

Postby kevs3d » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Some PokerStars updates can uncheck the option to save hand history files (Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History) meaning PokerTracker 4 cannot import hands or display a HUD so please double check your PokerStars settings:

Hi,

I have been using PokerTracker Registered Version for about 2 weeks - I can confirm the Get Hands While Playing is no longer working on PokerStars as of today. All the settings are correct, I have run through it all again to be sure.

>EDIT: The HUD is back up but now it's not as responsive as it was before. It doesn't update the stats.
The HUD is only showing for players that PokerTracker already has data for, it is not showing new/updated info or for new players. As the real-time import isn't working.

Have PokerStars changed the file format/name it looks like? Can PokerTracker get an update to fix ASAP? Thanks!!

Kevin
kevs3d

Postby DeChewy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:28 pm

There was another update on Pokerstars, it seems to have sorted out the issue.

Thank you for you help guys!
DeChewy

Postby Random1002 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 pm

DeChewy wrote:There was another update on Pokerstars, it seems to have sorted out the issue.

Sounds like the same problem as reported here :-
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=101121

They've fixed it for now by reverting the software to a previous version. I've had three updates from Stars today, the final one has done the reversion to undo the two c0ckups today. Theye should not be testing on the production software :o .
Random1002

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:35 am

Thanks for the updates everyone.
If you have any hand history files which do not import it seems that if you add the missing ".txt" extension to the filename then the hands should import.
WhiteRider

Postby kevs3d » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Random1002 wrote:
DeChewy wrote:There was another update on Pokerstars, it seems to have sorted out the issue.

Sounds like the same problem as reported here :-
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=101121

They've fixed it for now by reverting the software to a previous version. I've had three updates from Stars today, the final one has done the reversion to undo the two c0ckups today. Theye should not be testing on the production software :o .

That's great - all seems to be working for me again now with the updates. Cheers everyone for keeping us in the loop.

Kev
kevs3d

Return to PokerTracker 4