Problem with 5 Card PLO MTT entries

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with 5 Card PLO MTT entries

Postby joeyroxx99 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Hi all,

I understand that PT4 does not support 5 Card PLO tournaments but currently when I play a PokerStars 5 card PLO tourney it will save the tournament result, without any hands being tracked.

The problem I have is that when these results come in incorrectly (bounties/rebuys etc) I am completely unable to edit them. When using the right click - edit tournament window the finish/prize won/bounties won fields are all blank and if I try to edit them and hit Save nothing happens but windows making an alert sound. For tournament entries where hands are actually tracked I've always been able to manually edit the results to correct them using this method, but all 5 card plo tournament entrys in my PT4 seem to be completely bugged. Is there anyway to fix this so I can actually edit the results?

I also went to purge hands section to try completely remove them but they don't even show up in this section, I assume due to not actually tracking the hands and instead just the results.

Thanks
joeyroxx99

Re: Problem with 5 Card PLO MTT entries

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:20 am

Can you please send us this information to us in a Support Ticket along with a sample of these PokerStars tournament summaries files. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo

Re: Problem with 5 Card PLO MTT entries

Postby joeyroxx99 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:47 am

Done, thank you!
joeyroxx99

Return to PokerTracker 4